POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Facebook 3D posts : Re: Facebook 3D posts Server Time
2 May 2024 02:47:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facebook 3D posts
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Jul 2021 07:21:13
Message: <60e2eb29@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C4d8dea6b%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=359553

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C5b7a6cb0%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=428926&toff=150&mtop=4243
> 47
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
>
> Thanks. A very faithful reproduction of the original, very nice work :-)

At the time of building I was surprised about the perspective problems I
had to tackle. I naively assumed that would be easy but of course the
lens and its orientation had introduced all kinds of deformations to the
photograph. Also assuming that walls are straight, as well as streets
are level... ;-)

--
Thomas