POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling a gothic cathedral : Re: Modelling a gothic cathedral Server Time
3 May 2024 17:43:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modelling a gothic cathedral
From: Alain Martel
Date: 3 Jul 2021 11:47:53
Message: <60e086a9$1@news.povray.org>

> tth <sig### [at] dinoramafr> wrote:
>> On 6/21/21 1:48 PM, jcarlos wrote:
>>

>>> The full code is available for download on the web page I sent.
>>
>>      And can we download a huge swap space from the same page ?-)
>>

>> --
>> |                      sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.        |
>
> ?? Don't get it...

Your cathedral model is huge. Not everybody have a computer with enough
memory to handle it.
Then, there is that thing about some persons, especially in the earlier
days of computing, who could not understand that memory/swap is not
something that you can install just like a program, but something physical.