POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms : Re: OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms Server Time
18 May 2024 07:10:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms
From: clipka
Date: 2 Jul 2021 05:51:45
Message: <60dee1b1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 02.07.2021 um 02:39 schrieb Ton:

> Hallo Christoph, just created two pull requests. I hope everything on my side
> was done OK, first time I've done this.

No formal complaints from my side - again, thanks!

There's one remaining issue that needs to be ironed out, and I've got a
few suggestions for additional changes that you could also throw in
along the way. See my comments to the v3.7 pull request (most also apply
to v3.8).

As for the "git-technical" side, this should be fairly straightforward:
All you'll have to do is push additional commits to the corresponding
branches of your repo copy, and the pull requests should automatically
pick those up and update themselves accordingly.

Christoph