POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Forum Login trouble : Re: Forum Login trouble Server Time
5 May 2024 12:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forum Login trouble
From: Chris Cason
Date: 30 May 2021 23:00:51
Message: <60b45163@news.povray.org>
On 30/05/2021 23:17, GioSeregni wrote:
> pinned, I can post with login for each post request, but I cannot login in my
> own profile. No fix.
> For an enthusiast who started in DKB's time it's humiliating.

Sorry but sometimes health plays a greater role. I've been suffering
fevers on and off for the last two weeks (worst day was 40c). I simply
cannot prioritize fixing stuff on the server as sometimes I'm barely
able to get out of bed and unable to do even my normal daytime job. No
intent for humiliation, just life.

-- Chris