POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Outside It (100KB) : Re: Outside It (100KB) Server Time
18 May 2024 09:02:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outside It (100KB)
From: Pete
Date: 6 Feb 2001 18:47:38
Message: <609.437T513T10983582PeterC@nym.alias.net>
Harold Baize wrote:

>low resolution render. Also, does anyone know how to
>get the copyright symbol to print in PaintShop Pro?

        I assume you are running windows (since as far as I
know (I could be wrong) paintshop pro is a windows-only
program).  If not, completely ignore this post.  :-)
        From the Start Menu, go to Programs, Accessories,
launch Key Map.  Key map allows you to select and copy to the
clipboard any characters that you cannot get directly from the
keyboard.  It has been part of windows since version 3.0 at
least and is much easier than remembering all of those codes.

Pete