POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc Server Time
27 Apr 2024 01:37:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Apr 2021 11:10:30
Message: <60731166$1@news.povray.org>
Op 11-4-2021 om 14:48 schreef Mr:
> Thanks for asking feedback and sorry to be that pronounced, it's easier to
> comment than to do.

You are very welcome indeed to comment in any way :-)

My initial - and still main - purpose is to provide an /ancient/ code in
more /modern/ context. I think that granites.inc (1996) merits to be
considered. I am sure that your objections are valid. However, the code
needs to be given as it was written 25 years ago (with some minor
changes by me, I confess) and not as one written today, with all the
knowledge accumulated since then. This is a piece of POV-Ray archeology
as it were...

--
Thomas