POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
15 May 2024 17:57:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Mar 2021 21:41:21
Message: <606524c1$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/04/2021 09:32, Bald Eagle wrote:
> A recent newsgroup question prompts me to ask: will multiple attachments be
> possible through the web interface,

I guess it could be. I've not looked at that side of it for a while.

> (and will any more wiki accounts be available for use)?

I can't imagine we'd be able to open it up to the world again since
we're just constantly fighting spammers. But that doesn't mean we can't
hide the registration page in a non-standard spot* and only pass that on
to folks we want to allow registration from. I'll leave it up to Ash.

* or require a password just to access the page, via .htaccess.

-- Chris