POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
15 May 2024 19:58:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Chris Cason
Date: 29 Mar 2021 20:53:02
Message: <6062766e$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/03/2021 01:46, Bald Eagle wrote:

When I got to the point of looking at the HTTP config for tag.povray.org
I discovered something that I'd forgotten I did: the URL of the tag Q&T
pages were long ago redirected to a re-hosted form of them on the wiki.

The link on the povray.org menu still pointed at tag.povray.org but
anyone clicking on it would have ended up in the wiki.

Since I had forgotten I did this when bringing the main site back up
(and hadn't done TAG yet) I thought it was still live on the TAG page :-/

So thanks for the offer, it won't be needed for the HTML version of the
Q&T anyhow. I'll keep the current version until we get the wiki back up.

-- Chris