POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Quiet Lane : A Quiet Lane Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:51:59 EDT (-0400)
  A Quiet Lane
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Feb 2021 03:06:29
Message: <601bab05@news.povray.org>
Finally, after about four months.

The scene is inspired by late nineteenth century paintings of the Late
Romantic school and Genre pieces.

This is about the first scene were I made /really/ use of pigment
patterns (road, thatched roofs, dirt on walls) and the Displacement tool
in Poseray (thatched roofs). Those will be tools I shall come back too
frequently.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'a quiet lane_final.jpg' (353 KB)

Preview of image 'a quiet lane_final.jpg'
a quiet lane_final.jpg