POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OK, who else has had this IRL? : Re: OK, who else has had this IRL? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OK, who else has had this IRL?
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Jan 2008 10:01:31
Message: <5mo3q35tej286g5lu1eguvi489knajdh87@4ax.com>
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:49:48 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>
>> The conversation should have gone:
>>
>> Him: Hey, you're good with computers right?
>> Me: No, what gave you that idea?
>>
>> Mine do. :)
>
>That sounds much safer...

Only last month my brother-in-law, who knows I work with computer and who is
completely handless. Asked me for instructions to format his hard drive and
re-install windows, over the phone!
I beat about the bush for a while and finally said. "Don't be stupid, ask your
grandson to do it."  It was one of those moments where your life passes in front
of you :)

Regards
	Stephen