POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image maps and bezier surfaces : Re: Image maps and bezier surfaces Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image maps and bezier surfaces
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 13 Jun 2004 14:52:27
Message: <5j8pc0p2ghp4eopa10167bpqpm2ua6s2b3@4ax.com>
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:17:23 -0500, "Jon Berndt" <jsb### [at] hal-pcdotorg>
wrote:

>Does Moray support U/V mapping? How would I do that?

Moray does support UV Mapping. IIRC I converted a Moray object to a
mesh, and created a planer image map material. You could also exported
it as an OBJ using the 3DWin (Registered) plugin, used UVMapper then
converted it to a UDO and use that.
There s probably an easier way to do what you want. So I think you
should repost your question in the Moray.win group as it is Moray
specific also it is too quiet there just now :-}

Regards
        Stephen