POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : anyone there ?? : Re: anyone there ?? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 21:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: anyone there ??
From: povray
Date: 19 Oct 2004 19:02:26
Message: <5htan0ljcijdhoeag663j86smfvqgvkrte@4ax.com>
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:52:31 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>Personally I am really disappointed that a few people here try to infer bad
>intentions by default and challenge even the most basic and common terms of
>every day life.  IMHO this is not only inappropriate but also uncalled for.

A contest with such a large prize tends to bring this out
in people.  I'm just amazed it's not gotten even worse
than it has.

--
to all the companies who wait until a large user base becomes
dependant on their freeware, then shafting said happy campers with