POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 : Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 Server Time
3 May 2024 01:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 31 Oct 2020 12:41:34
Message: <5f9d93be$1@news.povray.org>
Op 31/10/2020 om 11:52 schreef Ive:

> Oh, just out of curiosity, do you remember where "Ive's macros" are
> from? At the time I wrote CIE.inc and added a few other function to
> lightsys I did definitely prefer this xyz_2_xyz style. And I think scRGB
> wasn't even defined at this time.

I am not sure. I wrote this scene in 2014 but I don't remember where I
got the functions from. It must have been from a discussion at the time
in these n.g's - I browsed around but I am unable to find a probable
source; mention is made several times of CIE, so I wonder if I did not
get it from there. Sorry.

--
Thomas