POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 : Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 Server Time
3 May 2024 04:29:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6
From: Ive
Date: 30 Oct 2020 05:25:43
Message: <5f9bdc17$1@news.povray.org>
Am 10/30/2020 um 9:15 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> Let me stick out my neck once again. ;-)
>
> Back in 2014, and following some discussion it appears, I composed this
> test scene, without really understanding the matter. What is wrong?

I didn't run it as I do not have Ricky's include file anyway but from
looking at it there is nothing wrong

The first box under "Ive's macros" should be brighter and less saturated
and the second one should be the same as your 1st reference color.
If this is not what you expect you might want to check your expectations
But in case you want *my* boxes to look the same as *your* reference
boxes you should obviously also use "MyColor" for the first box and
sRGB_to_scRGB(MyColor) for the second one as this does exactly the same
as the POV-Ray keyword srgb.

-Ive