POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 : Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 Server Time
16 Jun 2024 18:46:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6
From: Ive
Date: 28 Oct 2020 05:33:12
Message: <5f993ad8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 10/28/2020 um 8:54 schrieb Thomas de Groot:

> Maybe you remember the Bald Eagle / Clipka discussion in

http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3C57894ece%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

I admire your memory. Especially not just remembering it - but also *where*.

But no I don't think I did read this thread, otherwise I would have been
tempted to remark that my silly demo scene "cyndi cubes" demonstrates
the usage of the macros from my file CIE_tools (both part of the
Lightsys package) and these would be much more powerful (e.g. would also
be able to compensate for whitepoint errors) than Clipka's suggestions.

Which reminds me, these files were written back in 2003, long before
Christoph even joint the POV-Ray community and meanwhile he already left
- people come and go and doesn't time fly by?

-Ive