POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I don't remember : I don't remember Server Time
22 May 2024 03:45:15 EDT (-0400)
  I don't remember
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 20 Oct 2020 20:59:22
Message: <5f8f87ea$1@news.povray.org>
I just discovered some old scene files on my hard disk that looked
unfamiliar to me.  I looked at the rendered images, and it was
immediately obvious that they were working models of a shape I intended
to incorporate into a larger project.  But I still couldn't recall
creating those particular scenes.

My next step was to look at the file dates, and it all became clear.
They were from early 2011, shortly after ECT treatments.  No wonder I
don't remember them!  It's freaky, though, how I could have been lucid
enough to create heavily math-intensive POV-Ray scenes (they involved
converting isosurfaces into polynomials), and have no memory of them later.