POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Normal documentation images. Quilted. : Re: Normal documentation images. Quilted. Server Time
2 May 2024 02:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Normal documentation images. Quilted.
From: Ash Holsenback
Date: 13 Oct 2020 17:54:38
Message: <5f86221e$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/13/20 1:55 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> As for how - those function graphs didn't make themselves, so I'm wondering what
> source information was used and how those graphs were generated for the
> documentation.
> Their existence implies some (non-POV-Ray?) file(s) that were used to graph the
> function, and those might shed some additional light the issue.

indeed... that is likely. all i got when i did the initial load was a
tarball that i still have access to... i looked and that's what we have
for the graphs. i was curious because i thought it /might/ have been
among some of the latex i converted. if you feel inclined to produce a
set of new images, post them here and i'll replace on the wiki