POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020 Server Time
10 May 2024 02:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Oct 2020 02:30:27
Message: <5f796c03@news.povray.org>
Op 03/10/2020 om 11:24 schreef jr:
> hi,
>
> "Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> These newsgroups are a great resource.
>
> hear, hear.  now, how to "beat the drum" to increase traffic to the site?

That question has been repeatedly debated here once in a while. During
the whole period of activity of the TC-RTC we struggled with low and
decreasing input (which started already, iirc, at the end of the IRTC).
At the time there were different reasons given or surmised (changing
public; dwindling number of users with older - not necessarily age -
generation gradually disappearing; shifting attention focus to different
subjects; drifting of the users away from ray-tracing...).

--
Thomas