POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pending Storm : Re: Pending Storm Server Time
17 May 2024 02:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pending Storm
From: MichaelJF
Date: 3 Oct 2020 10:55:59
Message: <5f7890ff$1@news.povray.org>

> Xfrog is considered one of the top plant-generating software. I have not
> considered (yet) to buy it. My need is not that great. However, before
> cancelling, have you tried to contact them?

Yes of course I tried to contact them several times, but I yielded only
automated answers. something like this:

Your request (26497) has been received and is being reviewed by our
support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

I fear no one is on board at the moment (corona?). Of course Xfrog is
the top plant-generating software and 99 US-Bucks is a bargain really.
One has to invest aome time to understand their approach and work
through their tutorial. They seem to have a problem with close ups of
flowers. The blossom of an orchid seems to be impossible, but may be  I
overlooked some options.

Best regards
Michael