POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pending Storm : Re: Pending Storm Server Time
17 May 2024 01:44:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pending Storm
From: MichaelJF
Date: 3 Oct 2020 10:41:16
Message: <5f788d8c$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.10.2020 um 11:19 schrieb jr:
> hi,
>
> MichaelJF <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>>> fully agree with PG regarding landscape and colours.  not too far off views seen
>>> in the Eifel.  lovely.
>>>
>> What part of the Eifel do you have in your mind? I admit that I never
>> visited the western parts (high fens) but only the High Eifel, the
>> Volcanic Eifel, Mayen and the Maria Laach Abbey and very often the
>> valley of the Ahr where my wife is born at the village Rech. But in all
>> the now 40 years I visit the Eifel I never noticed this kind of
>> landscape there.
>
> funnily enough, from admittedly v dim memories (40+ years), I was thinking of

> regards, jr.

No, your memory may be correct. May be they changed the use of the land
in the mean time. I cannot remember such great areas of single trees
there. But it was 20 years ago that I visited the Mayen/Adenau area more
often and not forty. I remember the landscape there a bit, because I
remember more the streets there. They were very well suited for
motor-biking.

Best regards
Michael