POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:53:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Sep 2020 02:57:55
Message: <5f742c73@news.povray.org>
Op 30/09/2020 om 00:46 schreef Kenneth:
> And a closer view...

That is a net improvement to the previous version I should say. The only
thing that rankles my perception are the smaller buildings. Should they
be just dwarf copies of the taller ones, with just less floors? I wonder
if they would not look better if they were of a completely different
design focussed on their lower elevation (sorry, more work for you).
Architecturally, that would be more consistent I guess.

You have also provided for future city expansion, airport runways and F1
racing (or a combination) it seems ;-)

--
Thomas