POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poseray issue or me : Re: Poseray issue or me Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:49:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poseray issue or me
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Sep 2020 02:23:41
Message: <5f5c696d$1@news.povray.org>
Op 11/09/2020 om 23:49 schreef Melody:
> Serendipity again

Now, unless I am mistaken, this typically looks like a case of
non-merged vertices. Some programs export that way and Poseray does not
fail to show it when using 'Subdivision'. In those cases my solution has
always been: in Poseray, before using 'Subdivision', do a 'Weld
Vertices' in the 'Groups' menu and all will be well.

But maybe you did this on purpose...? ;-)

--
Thomas