POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : whither POV-Ray ?? : Re: whither POV-Ray ?? Server Time
19 May 2024 20:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: whither POV-Ray ??
From: Chris Cason
Date: 23 Jul 2020 06:18:56
Message: <5f196410@news.povray.org>
On 23/07/2020 05:15, Bald Eagle wrote:
> A short 2-3 lines of text on the website about that would take care of any
> misconceptions - even by new users.

Went to add this and realized I probably am not the best person to word
it as I'm looking from the inside. I'd rather have it worded by a user
in the way they think best sets it out. Would you like to make a suggestion?

(Also feel free to suggest where it should go: I assumed the news
section on the front page, but that may not be best as it will scroll
down over time).

-- Chris