POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elliptical torus : Re: Elliptical torus Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:46:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elliptical torus
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 9 May 2020 21:43:12
Message: <5eb75c30$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/9/20 12:07 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> On 2020-05-09 8:48 AM (-4), William F Pokorny wrote:

Ah, blast. Thank you for posting those 'lever cap cam' images.

Wondering in this moment if the 'failed' attempts were me having the
wrong visual expectation for what you need. Pretty sure what you need
has to pinch between the orthogonal axes for that lever thing. I've been
working against that result.

Let me see if I can get a test set up going with a parametric as the
reference.

Bill P.