POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : OSOCP : OSOCP Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  OSOCP
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 6 Mar 2020 20:30:07
Message: <5e62f91f@news.povray.org>
An image by Oskar Bertrand from 2004 inspired me to render theses
Olympic Spheres On a Checkered Plane.  I went through the trouble of
looking up the official colors.

----------[BEGIN CODE EXCERPT]----------
// The official Olympic colors are from fairspielen.de.  For sable,
// an RGB equivalent of PMS 426C is used because the official #000000
// (pure black) is generally unsuitable for 3-D ray traced objects.
// The other colors are the official RGB values.
#declare c_Olympic_colors = array[5]
{ srgb <0, 129, 200> / 255,  // azure
   srgb <252, 177, 49> / 255, // or
   srgb <37, 40, 42> / 255,   // sable via Pantone.com calculator
   srgb <0, 166, 81> / 255,   // vert
   srgb <238, 51, 78> / 255,  // gules
}
-----------[END CODE EXCERPT]-----------