POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Head Pose : Re: Head Pose Server Time
4 May 2024 08:46:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head Pose
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 14 Feb 2020 09:59:53
Message: <5e46b5e9$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Bald Eagle writes:
> Francois LE COAT wrote:
>> I have done the same experimentation again, and it gives the video ...

>>   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an_9_BFjAEg>
>
> Wow. That's _really_ close agreement between frames!  I love the border
ing of
> the successive frames to show the perspective adjustment.
>
> You've been at this a LONG time - and your persistent and dedication sh
ow and
> have paid off well.
>
> Have you added more details of the process on your website?
> Do you think this would work well to take maps and satellite images and
 place
> them into register?
>
> Thanks again so much for sharing your excellent work. :)
>
> Bill

There's a WEB page of the experiment, with another image dataset at :

<https://hebergement.universite-paris-saclay.fr/lecoat/demoweb/camera_loc
alization.html>

The observed scene is different, but the correspondence of images is
performed in the same conditions, with the exact same method. I'm
currently writing a scientific article to explain all these things.

Thanks for your interest, and your kind help with POV-Ray transforms.

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
<https://hebergement.universite-paris-saclay.fr/lecoat>