POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TEE Edelweiss : Re: TEE Edelweiss Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:47:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TEE Edelweiss
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 2 Feb 2020 05:12:38
Message: <5e36a096$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 01.02.20 23:14, Ton wrote:

> Hi Yadgar, interesting plan. I have at the moment something completely different
> for my train in my mind.
What do you plan to do?

> Is your mesh2 detailed enough for this close?

3601 by 3601 data points per square degree result in about 30 metres per
data point (at the equator and along meridians, otherwise less).

> Netherlands shouldn't be too difficult (flat!),

...but I'll have to block out the sea from flooding the many depressions
by cutting prisms from the ocean globe!

  but France and Switzerland open
> some possibilities.

La Montanara for the camera lens, as I prefer to say...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar