POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : is it true ??? : Re: is it true ??? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: is it true ???
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 May 2000 19:10:11
Message: <5dnugss41ktooat4kn0rlg6f1faoef55cf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 2 May 2000 23:43:44 +0200, hjp### [at] SiKituwsracat (Peter
J. Holzer) wrote:

>What are the requirements for an official compile? Does one member of
>POV team need access to that platform, so that he can debug the program?
>Or do you accept "donated" binaries? If the former, maybe you could
>provide links to unofficial binaries.

Not speaking for the TAG or the Team, I think it's safer the way it is
now because even with a million disclaimers someone will seek official
support from the Team just because one saw the unofficial compile
linked from POV-Ray org.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet