POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Console test : Re: Console test Server Time
2 May 2024 10:44:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Console test
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Nov 2019 03:39:11
Message: <5ddce4af$1@news.povray.org>
For what its worth, see this post fro 2012:
https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C5096685b%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=428926&toff=1150

where is described a way to do motion blur in version 3.7

The problem with your use of version 3.6 is that you miss out all the
/major/ and /important/ improvements introduced by Clipka in version
3.7. I doubt that many people will go back to an older version just for
a few secundary (I did use them myself!) features. Otherwise, to be
honest, I do not recognise your problems with original POV-Ray files in
win7 or win10. And, I mentioned it earlier, the best and most up-to-date
docs are in the wiki page.

Just my two cents.

--
Thomas