POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For the grandsons : Re: For the grandsons Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:56:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For the grandsons
From: Bob Frew
Date: 19 Nov 2019 08:22:36
Message: <5dd3ec9c$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/11/2019 12:32, Bob Frew wrote:
> Just for fun.
>
> (thanks to Rune Johansen for the fire)
>          .. Bob
>

> Should the laser beam be narrower ??
Thanks for comments.

I forgot to credit the duck to Lutz + Kretzschmar (cica 2000) (has
featured in many of my renders - just love it)

No excuses, but the "victim" machine was a bit last minute. I like the
idea of charred surface and I agree the flame doesn't look right. The
metal would have a different colour flame (less of a wood fire) .

Will investigate the motion blur. I have a helicopter that always looks
as if it would not be in the air with the speed the rotaors appear to be
going.

			... cheers  Bob