POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : assumed_gamma discussion : Re: assumed_gamma discussion Server Time
27 Apr 2024 12:38:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: assumed_gamma discussion
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Nov 2019 03:27:31
Message: <5dcd0ff3@news.povray.org>
Here, my latest (and last for now) experiment with going from
assumed_gamma 2.2 to assumed_gamma 1.0.

I used the adapted colour_map for the sky_sphere proposed by Alain
Martel, and I changed all colours to srgb. Tweaked the light intensity
and the colour_map intensity a bit to get what I think is a clean and
correct image.

I also append a copy of my latest scene file with changes.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nk_assumed gamma discussion_5.png' (962 KB) Download 'utf-8' (7 KB)

Preview of image 'nk_assumed gamma discussion_5.png'
nk_assumed gamma discussion_5.png