POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Save an image to disk from code. : Re: Save an image to disk from code. Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:43:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Save an image to disk from code.
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 23 Oct 2019 12:42:07
Message: <5db082df@news.povray.org>
On 10/23/19 9:53 AM, ale### [at] gmailcom wrote:
> Hello everybody.
> I'm using rand to generate image with different random sizes, i have to draw
> wires and i choose randomly start and end points.
> I want to draw different multiple images in "automatic" way.
> For example if a want to draw 100 images i wuold like to know if it is possibile
> to iterate in my script 100 times and save from code the different 100 generated
> images in the script.

You could do it as an animation. All of the images would have to be the
same size, but they could each have completely different content.

commandline: +sf1 +ef100 +ff100

code:
#switch(frame_number)
   #case(1)
     // build picture 1
     #break
   #case(2)
     // build picture 2
     #break
#end

--
dik
Rendered 15941836800 of 40928716800 pixels (38%)