POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CNRS : Re: CNRS Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:41:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CNRS
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 23 Oct 2019 10:59:16
Message: <5db06ac4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Bald Eagle writes:
> The strangest thing I found, was that when I opened the page, copied th
> equation, and pasted it into SURFER, I get the (!) error indicator.   I
 have
> corresponded with the folks over there once or twice about that, but it
 didn't
> appear as though I was going to get very far.   Which is a shame - it s
eems to
> be a very nice rapid-visualization and development application for poly
nomial
> equations.

I also tested modelling the "80" shape from the CNRS anniversary, with
MathMod, with the help from its author Taha Abderrahman and it gives :

	<http://eureka.atari.org/mathmod.png>

The eighty anniversary of the institute was celebrated worldwide :-)

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)