POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TEE Edelweiss : Re: TEE Edelweiss Server Time
16 May 2024 22:36:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TEE Edelweiss
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Oct 2019 03:24:42
Message: <5da5743a$1@news.povray.org>
Op 15/10/2019 om 09:07 schreef Ton:
>> Op 15/10/2019 om 05:08 schreef Ton:
>>> The interior of the second wagon is done, so time for an update.
>>
>> Reminds me of the days when I travelled a lot by train through Europe:
>> the lack of leg room, especially when travelling by night (low budget!
>> so no TEE either)
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
>
> Tienertoer?

No. That was after my time; I am older than that. ;-) Me and parents
just happened to be living in a different country from the other members
of the family. So all through the nineteen fifties and sixties we
travelled a lot by train and I continued that through the seventies
after which I switched to planes.

--
Thomas