POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Roots of a function : Re: Roots of a function Server Time
3 May 2024 10:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roots of a function
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 3 Oct 2019 08:44:19
Message: <5d95ed23$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/1/19 1:45 PM, jr wrote:
> hi,
>
> William F Pokorny <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
>> Aside: I've converted to vim/gvim for my editor. ...
>
> in case you don't already know: ":he tcl"  ;-)
>
> regards, jr.

Yes! Not yet done anything with the capability, but certainly one of the
reasons I went to vim/gvim over other options. Relatively strong
coupling/behavioral similarities to the bash shell another.

Aside: I bought the book you recommended and found it useful. Thanks. In
fact I should probably read through it again.

More than two months and the old muscle habits are still tripping me up
all the time! The deeper I am in thought about something else, the less
conscious I am about the editor, the more I trip. It really bugs me
because it rips apart my concentration. The screen changes and I have no
idea what I did! "Oh, yeah..." I found too my touch typing skills had
drifted over the years due - whatever - I guess. Trying to reign in
those bad habits too.

Bill P.