POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TEE Edelweiss : Re: TEE Edelweiss Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TEE Edelweiss
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 9 Sep 2019 05:12:05
Message: <5d761765$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 09.09.19 01:51, Ton wrote:

> Cool! So we don't need planes anymore?

Not only no planes (the trains would run at 300 kph), but even no cities
anymore! Snowpiercer de luxe!

And then imagine me as the bio-cybernetically immortalized World Emperor
who resides on his own private train, long-haired, bearded and crowned
with a living Eurasian lynx (Tristan, my genetically engineered
co-regent)...

(yes, I'm a habitual Civilization player...)

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar