POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Improving David Gemelli's Maze Solver : Re: Improving David Gemelli's Maze Solver Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Improving David Gemelli's Maze Solver
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 4 May 2019 13:29:46
Message: <5ccdcc0a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 04.05.19 19:13, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Maybe you should check out this and see if it provides any clues and/or
> inspiration.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyK_Q5rrcr4

Probably not, as it is about a maze generator rather than a maze solver
- and when he mentioned the "recursive backtracker" within the first 20
seconds, I stopped the video as I do not want to use recursion - because
this was the very weakness of David Gemelli's original code!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar