POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : View_POV_Include_Stack? : Re: View_POV_Include_Stack? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: View_POV_Include_Stack?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Apr 2019 21:58:08
Message: <5ca6b630$1@news.povray.org>
On 2019-03-21 3:30 PM (-4), Le_Forgeron wrote:
> 2. when done, please drop a little message (here), and I will resync the
> collection with the repository.

I have updated these 8 modules:

   AndroidRobot 4.0.1
   BeamTest 1.2.1
   BrightStar5 1.1.1
   Caption 1.1.1
   IntegrateLight 1.0.1
   lrchairs 1.1.1
   Spectrum 4.0.1
   TiltedTorus 3.0.1

Most of these have only the suppression of the include message and minor
tweaks, but BrightStar5 has a bug fix and IntegrateLight has some
corrections to the user manual.

But wouldn't you know it, I just discovered brand new errors in 6 of the
user manuals.  If I upload the corrected manuals to p.b.misc, can you do
me the favor of copying them to the Object Collection server?