POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Steam Fog: First WIP : Re: Steam Fog: First WIP Server Time
3 May 2024 09:36:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steam Fog: First WIP
From: MichaelJF
Date: 1 Mar 2019 13:41:31
Message: <5c797cdb$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Thomas,

thanks again. May be I read this section some years ago but it did not
came into my mind. The only problem was, that it led me to a wrong track
regarding the container issues with the steam fog approximation. I will
not use an emitting media as sun but will follow an approach by Johannes
Eriksson (May-June competition of the IRTC in 2006). But this is a
legacy scene and the conversion is not as simple as I expected.

Best regards
Michael