POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Steam Fog: First WIP : Re: Steam Fog: First WIP Server Time
2 May 2024 09:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steam Fog: First WIP
From: MichaelJF
Date: 26 Feb 2019 13:12:31
Message: <5c75818f$1@news.povray.org>
Am 26.02.2019 um 05:13 schrieb And:
> MichaelJF <mi-### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

>>> Your light source don't look like from your sun
>>>
>> Hi And,
>> thanks. I was not clear enough. This is the first flaw I mentioned. To
>> be exact: sun colour and the colour of the emitting media doesn't match
>> so far. More or less, in this WIP the sun is just a dummy to hint at my
>> final intention.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Michael
>
> Uh huh, do you know how I'm aware of the problem? Because the tree is not with
> its back to the light.

Hi And,
there are only two light_sources within the scene. The emitting media
representing the sun and a second miles behind it, but in the same
direction (in front of the camera). The backside illumination of the
trees comes from the reflections of the overall present scattering media
and the use of radiosity.

Best regards
Michael