POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crossing Border - Take #2 : Re: Crossing Border - Take #2 Server Time
3 May 2024 20:10:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crossing Border - Take #2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Dec 2018 02:45:16
Message: <5c28778c$1@news.povray.org>
On 19-12-2018 19:15, MichaelJF wrote:
[snip]

> ok, it's a while ago now, but now I have an idea how one can simulate
> "steam fog", as I learned it is called now. I worked on a close up, but
> it is not very convincing, it may be work better in a scene like yours
> with a certain distance. Is it concievable to you to post your sources
> to the scenes files section?

I apologise Michael,l for not answering earlier to you. I am busy with a
couple of other scenes (too many simmering on the fire apparently) and
nothing really getting to a satisfying conclusion (yet). However, I have
not forgotten and shall do what I can asap.

Best wishes for the New Year!

--
Thomas