POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Involute spur gear : Re: Involute spur gear Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Involute spur gear
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Dec 2018 03:43:25
Message: <5c1b562d@news.povray.org>
On 19/12/2018 23:39, StephenS wrote:
> On 2018-12-19 12:34 p.m., Stephen wrote:
>
>> ... There is a lot of theory behind designing the gears.
> ....More coal, full steam ahead, blast the "theory". We'll make it fit
> with a bigger hammer :-)

If it works for you. It works for me.
I’m quite envious of your access to any CNC Machine. I reckon that if
you chrome plated your Triceratops. You could sell it for thousands.
I’ll only take 5% for the idea. ;)
Okay you talked me down to 2.5%. Hand crafted by an artisan, must surely
sell. :)
If I had any money I would ask you to build me one.

--

Regards
     Stephen