POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP) : Re: Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP) Server Time
2 May 2024 16:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP)
From: MichaelJF
Date: 9 Dec 2018 15:18:19
Message: <5c0d788b$1@news.povray.org>

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-sacrifice/ancient-maya-sacrificed-boys-not-virgin-girls-study-idUSWRI32680820080123

>> "Archeologist Guillermo de Anda from the University of Yucatan pieced
>> together the bones of 127 bodies discovered at the bottom of one of
>> Chichen Itza’s sacred caves and found over 80 percent were likely boys
>> between the ages of 3 and 11."
>
> Not too different from our "civilization": the machine demands a
> sacrifice (Colosseum), so we feed the Sacred Automobile with child meat
> on a regular basis! As if they needed it to run...
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar

Hello Yadgar,
I have some difficulties in understanding your post. I cannot see a
connection between the Roman Colosseum and automobiles. The only
personal connection I have is that I passed the Colosseum by riding an
atac-Bus this year to reach the St. Sebastian catacombs at Rome. If I
could afford it, which is not the case, I would really like to move to
Rome, the most fascinating city I ever visited.

Besste regards
Michael