POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP) : Re: Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP) Server Time
2 May 2024 13:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP)
From: MichaelJF
Date: 6 Dec 2018 18:46:25
Message: <5c09b4d1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.12.2018 um 16:46 schrieb dick balaska:
> On 12/2/18 4:14 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
>> Even if no one takes notice, here is the final image within this series.
>
> Your sacrificial virgin is walking the wrong way.

As all I learned about the Mayas so far, they sacrificed their enemies.
May be Tikal vs. Calakmul. They raided each other and sacrificed the
captured soldiers and rulers but I never learned about the sacrifice of
virgins. The Mayas were cruel people for sure, but please give proof to
your statement.

Best regards
Michael