POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP) : Re: Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP) Server Time
17 May 2024 05:09:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden Footpath in Concrete Jungle (WIP)
From: MichaelJF
Date: 3 Dec 2018 13:36:04
Message: <5c057794$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.12.2018 um 09:30 schrieb Stephen:
> On 03/12/2018 07:25, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> On 2-12-2018 22:14, MichaelJF wrote:
>>> Even if no one takes notice, here is the final image within this
>>> series. I added a maya pyramid at the background.
>>>
>>> Beste regards
>>> Michael
>>
>> We took notice, we did :-)
>>

> We did, we did.
>
>> Well done indeed. I have been unsure about a specific background but I
>> must admit that it adds something to the scene.
>>

> I really like it too.

Thank you both for your motivating comments. Since the image is finished
now, I will work through the credit list, since no model is originated
by me (but in most cases modified slightly). I arranged them only. The
ground is the sombrero-primitive shipped with Wings 3D, flattened a
little bit along the path way. Lighting and sky from Lightsys by Jaime
Vives Piqueres. Trees from Arbaro by Wolfram Diestel, but rounded the
trunks by increasing the "Lobes"-Value to 5 in the "general - trunk
radius"-Section. Originally the trunks have a quadratic shape. Figur is
Vicky 4 from DAZ posed in Poser 2012. I have no idea where I found the
dress or the ferns at the moment, sorry for that lack of memory. Still
saved them to disk years ago. Grass by Gilles Tran but rearranged. Ivy
from Ivy-Generator by Thomas Luft, wood from the iso-wood library by
Chris Hormann. Textures from the stones.inc file and from Norberts
material collection (I used and modified textures from Robert and
Jaime). And not to forget PoseRay by FlyerX for all the mesh conversions.

Best regards
Michael