POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics : Re: [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Dec 2018 12:45:53
Message: <5c02c8d1@news.povray.org>
On 01/12/2018 16:18, ingo wrote:
> // Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics (FABRIK) by Andreas
> Aristidou.
> //http://www.andreasaristidou.com/FABRIK.html

Very interesting. I also took a look at your you tube channel with the
motion capture. Again very interesting. About 15 years ago I downloaded
about 400 BVH files from MIT. Who opened the course data to the public.
I could have used your methods for cleaning up the foot slippage and
joint deformities. That was a lot of work in Poser, before exporting the
meshes to PoseRay then into Mesh2 for Pov.
Please keep us updated with your work.

--

Regards
     Stephen