POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Density_file extention patch: a patch for 3D data : Re: Density_file extention patch: a patch for 3D data Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Density_file extention patch: a patch for 3D data
From: ABX
Date: 30 Aug 2002 07:08:57
Message: <5bkumu8344sbve94bkqh3k0l9k27jsbnnl@4ax.com>
On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:48:24 +0900, "R. Suzuki" <r-s### [at] aistgojp> wrote:
> I've added '#ifdef DENSITYFILE_PATCH' in the source files for the
> density_file patch.

Thanks, it helped me to remove not necessary files from database.

> The source zip file also contains a language specific patch for Japanese
> Windows.
> I added '#ifdef LANG_PATCH' for this.

Thanks for pointing it. I have added this as 'Japanese Language Patch'.
Additionally I have added categorization by author so you are listed with

http://www.abx.art.pl/pov/patches/patches.php?Author=R.Suzuki

Mail me if you want to be listed otherwise.

ABX