POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : broken page in the wiki : Re: broken page in the wiki Server Time
1 May 2024 17:49:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: broken page in the wiki
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 30 Oct 2018 10:11:34
Message: <5bd86696$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/30/18 9:24 AM, tth wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm seeking informations about blender->pov exported, and
> found that a relevant page was fully broken :
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Use_POV-Ray_with_Blender
>
> tTh.

Hmm. There had been just a link to:

https://en.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Render/POV-Ray

for that HowTo - which still works for me. Same link can be found on the
POV-Ray wikipedia page. Perhaps use that link for now.

It looks like Maurice made edits July 6th of this year attempting to
replicate the en.blender.org page on the POV-Ray wiki which didn't work
so well. His initial comment was "Backing up threatened pages." Maurice?

Bill P.