POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Continental Hub : Re: Continental Hub Server Time
10 May 2024 08:50:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continental Hub
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Oct 2018 21:57:11
Message: <5bcd2e77$1@news.povray.org>
If you worked in that field, would you allow me to mention the
environmental project of a Facebook friend of mine? His name is Enrique
Lescure, and he founded the Earth Organization for Sustainability. If
you want and have the time, check out the EOS, they are on FB but also
have their own website. Tell me what you think about them.

---
http://www.avg.com