POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Continental Hub : Re: Continental Hub Server Time
9 May 2024 19:39:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continental Hub
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Oct 2018 02:45:43
Message: <5bcc2097$1@news.povray.org>
On 20-10-2018 16:46, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Nice background story. :-)

Ah well... Real World news is an excellent Muse I am afraid. I have
worked for about ten to fifteen years in the Climate Change science
world so, when some scientific nitwit who happens to be the leader of an
important nation tells us, with much aplomb and not hindered by any
inherent lack of knowledge, how we should see the world, my primary
reaction is similar to the bull in an arena. The result is this image...
and its text. :-]

--
Thomas